A. General Conditions
- The website www.klitron.com is the property of the company METALOR SA.
- The copyright of the Content (eg programs, information, data, trademarks, logos and any other distinguishing features) and the Services of the klitron.com website that are posted on the Network are protected by the Greek, EU, and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
- Any copying, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, derivative work or misleading the public about their true Provider of the Website Content is prohibited. Any reproduction, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission by METALOR S.A or any other legal copyright holder.
- The use of the Website shall be for personal and private use, solely for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not restrict or prevent its use by third parties. The visitor is required to use the site in accordance with the law, good manners and these terms and conditions, and not to act or omit, which may damage or malfunction or affect or jeopardize the provision of the services by klitron.com.
- Where this site contains references to third-party websites, klitron.com is not responsible for the content of such pages and for any damage or damage that may result from their use, as the visitor only has access to them of choice and responsibility.
- Names, trademarks, images, logos and trademarks, which represent klitron.com or third parties and their products or services, are solely trademarks of klitron.gr or third parties, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Trademarks and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the Website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
B. Protection of personal data
The company under the name “METALOR SA”, located at 564 Goritsas Street, 19300, Aspropyrgos, as the controller of the data contained in this website informs its visitors that the processing of the personal data provided ( hereinafter referred to as “data”) shall be made in writing, by electronic or telecommunication means, in order to provide the requested service. The details of users sent electronically to the site are kept confidential and are not transmitted or disclosed to third parties. Users of the site are not required to provide their personal data. However, if they do not do so, the requested service may be prevented.
The personal data of users of the website will not be shared or disclosed to third parties. However, they may be notified to employees used by the site’s data controller to whom he or she has assigned his services, as well as to data officers and managers, to whom the processor has provided an up-to-date list of site data. At any time, users of the Website reserve the right to review their personal data and to request correction, renewal, or deletion thereof, and to exercise the rights granted to them by the provisions of Law 2472/1997, upon written request to the webmaster of the company “METALOR SA”, 564 Goritsas, 19300, Aspropyrgos.
The visit of the website and use of the services of klitron.com constitutes the unconditional acceptance of all the above terms and conditions.
Last modified: 14-11-2019